Saturday, January 28, 2012

4.5 Stars for Captain Wentworth - Home from the Sea

I'm so pleased with a review I received from Meredith at Austenesque Reviews for my novella, Captain Wentworth - Home from the Sea. Here is a part of her review:

My favorite aspect about this novella (and every novel I've read by Mary Simonsen) is her accurate renderings and illustrative augmentations of Jane Austen's characters. I adored Mrs. Simonsen's depiction of Anne; she was so patient and compassionate, and I enjoyed seeing her tender nature with Frederick.


To read the full review, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mary, Please check out my blog to see the schedule for my review of your "Mr. Darcy's Bite" in the "For the Love of Miss Austen~A Janeite Valentine's Week Extravaganza of Reviews" So excited to be approaching the week.
    Deborah/TheBookishDame

    ReplyDelete