Monday, April 13, 2015

My Apologies

Since May 2014, I have been locked out by Blogger from accessing my dashboard. Today, I was finally able to log in and post an explanation. I do apologize for disappearing for nearly a year.

Recently, I have been concentrating my efforts on writing a British police procedural series featuring Detective Sergeant Patrick Shea of London's Metropolitan Police Service. This has taken away from the time I have to write Jane Austen inspired stories. However, I do have a new short story, Darcy and Elizabeth - Lost in Love, that is available for .99 on Nook and Kindle. I hope you will have a look.

Thanks for staying with me.

Darcy and Elizabeth - Lost in Love is available on Nook and Kindle.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How were you locked out? I know of someone else that was locked out and she was never able to get back in, at least that I'm aware of. (I haven't talked to her in a couple of years.) It worried me! I've been afraid that would happen to me. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stalled a new operating system, and it would not recognize me as the owner of two blogs. But if I go on my husband's laptop, it does recognize me. Go figure.

      Delete