Monday, February 10, 2014

Book News - What's Coming Up?

February 12 - I am the guest of Maria Grace at Random Bits of Fascination where time-traveler Christine O'Malley talks about her visit to 1812 London in the company of Miss Georgiana Darcy and Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy in connection with the release of my time-travel novel, Another Place in Time.


February 13 - Marie Croft joins me to share her wit and writing talent as she talks about her new release, Love at First Slight. Marie will be hosting a giveaway of one paperback copy and one e-book, open internationally, courtesy of Meryton Press.


February 18 - I am a guest of Jakki Leatherberry on Leatherbound Reviews where I will interview Mr. Darcy about his time in 2012 Baltimore. Yes, I got to meet Mr. Darcy! Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment