Friday, November 2, 2012

New Cover for For All the Wrong Reasons

I am happy to unveil my new cover for my Pride and Prejudice re-imagining, For All the Wrong Reasons. A few months ago, I purchased a book cover program, and I'm finally learning how to use it! I hope you like it, and if you do, that you will let me know. Here is the blurb from the back jacket:

For All the Wrong Reasons - A Novella - Pemberley, the Darcy estate, is entailed away from the female line. When Fitzwilliam Darcy learns that Peter Grayson, the prospective heir, is to marry Caroline Bingley, he realizes that he must quickly find a wife so that he might have a son. But will Elizabeth Bennet agree to a loveless marriage, and if so, will she marry for all the wrong reasons? This novella explores Darcy and Elizabeth's path to a happily-ever-after ending.

Also don't forget that Mr. Darcy's Bite is on sale on Amazon and Nook for the month of November for $1.99. This title is owned by Sourcebooks, so when the sale is over, it's over for good.

6 comments:

  1. The cover looks really good and I just read the book description at Amazon & now I can't wait to read it! I just finished Mr. Darcy's Bite & it was really fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! This book looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new cover is great :-)

    I was very pleased to see that Mr Darcy's Bite is on sale, it's waiting for me on my kindle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new cover, Mary. Very nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone!!!!!!!! I get so few hits on my blog. I didn't think anyone would notice. I'm so pleased. Really, really pleased.

    My thanks to all of you wonderful people who support me as an author. Mary

    ReplyDelete