Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mystery Debut - I'm So Excited

Today is a big day for me. I launch my first mystery, Three's A Crowd, A Patrick Shea Mystery, on Candy Morton's blog, So Little Time... where I will be giving away two Kindle e-books. I've wanted to write a mystery for decades. (Yes, I'm old enough to say "decades.") I will also be giving away two e-books on English Historical Fiction Authors on June 15, and later in the month, on my own blog, so stay tuned. If you can't wait for a giveaway, Three's A Crowd is available in e-book format on Amazon for only .99! I couldn't price it any lower because Amazon won't let me. I hope you will give it a try.

Available on Amazon Kindle

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with this one, Mary.

    The murky streets of London. Can't beat them for mystery, suspense and intrigue. Ha! ha!

    All the best,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mary! I hope this book is a great success! I know I am looking forward to the next book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Mary. Did you make a pact with the Devil, or do you forgo sleep? You are one of the most prolific writers I know of.

    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, The well ran dry on Austen (at least for a while), so I needed another genre. The thing is, I walk around with a story in my head for a long time--sometimes years. Thanks for stopping by and for your good wishes. :)

      Delete