Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Launch - Jane Austen Made Me Do It

Today at Austen Authors, Laurel Ann Nattress (aka Austenprose) launches her short story anthology, Jane Austen Made Me Do It. Here is the introduction to her Austen Authors post:


Many thanks to all of the Austen Authors for hosting me on my very special day. Today, October 11th, my anthology, Jane Austen Made Me Do It, releases from Ballantine Books. I have been working on it for close to two years now so this day is very exciting for me and the twenty four contributing authors – four of which are your members: Diana Birchall, Monica Fairview, Jane Rubino and Caitlen Rubino-Bradway. To continue reading, please click here


A huge congratulations to Laurel Ann and all the authors included in this anthology! The following authors also have guest posts on Austen Authors as part of the launch: Monica Fairview, Jane Odiwe, Diana Birchall, and Jane Rubino. Please stop by and celebrate with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment