Friday, September 16, 2011

Books on Sale - Anne Elliot and The Second Date & A Great Review

I am putting two of my titles on sale for e-books only for the remainder of September on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The price for Anne Elliot, A New Beginning will now be $1.49, and The Second Date, Love Italian-American Style will be $.99. Anne Elliot is a parody of Jane Austen's Persuasion, while The Second Date is the story of love in the Italian-American community of North Jersey where I grew up. Many of the stories are true or partially true or as I prefer to remember them. I hope you will take this opportunity to get acquainted with my non-Pride and Prejudice work.

Click on the pictures in the sidebar if you wish to order these books.

Also, please check out Kimberly's five-star review of A Walk in the Meadows at Rosings Park on her blog, Reflections of a Book Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Just purchased both of these!! Thanks so much for the sale Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific books - and a great sale!

    ReplyDelete