Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Writer's Block on Austen Authors

As most of you know, I am a member of Austen Authors. We recently set up a separate website for some of our writings called The Writer's Block. These are my contributions to date:

Exquisite Excerpts: Entire first chapter of Anne Elliot, A New Beginning

Notable Novellas (actually short stories):
Changed Hearts at Rosings Park
Elinor and Edward
Mary Bennet Assists Elizabeth

Susan Adriani, Susan Kaye, Jack Caldwell, Heather Lynn Riguad, Vera Nazarian, Abigail Reynolds, Sharon Lathan, Carolyn Eberhart, Marilyn Brant, Kara Louise, and Regina Jeffers are some of the other contributors. I hope you will check out the site and let us know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like this "Writers Block". I think it's a great addition to the Austen Authors. I do have trouble getting there myself between all the other reading online and published books and blogging. I have to make more of an effort I suppose.
    Kudos to you authors for this great addition.

    ReplyDelete