Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Two New Reviews for The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy and Jane Odiwe's New Release

The Perfect Bride for Mr. DarcyI thought all the reviews were in for The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy, but here are two new ones:

Teresa at Read All Over Reviews: I find this book charming (and not to mention refreshing as I really enjoyed seeing things through the eyes of people who are normally background characters) and I’ll be moving up Mary Lydon Simonsen’s other Austen title on my to-read list as well.

Mr. Darcy's SecretGrace at Books Like Breathing: There were so many things that I love about this book and that I love about all of Simonsen's adaptations. She is a master at the subtle shift in plot that changes everything.

AND

Jane Odiwe has an interview with Meredith at Austenesque Reviews. Special treat: one of Jane's delightful watercolors.

2 comments:

  1. So many people have mentioned that they don't want faces on these covers that I would be disappointed if Sourcebooks put one on mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete