Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank You for Your Support

Yesterday, I completed my blog tour for The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy. I have been all over the map with interviews and blog posts. In addition to meeting several new bloggers and people who were kind enough to leave comments about my interview or post or whatever, I was able to renew acquaintances and visit with old friends. The interaction was rewarding--at least for me.


If I could, I would thank each and every one of you by name. But since I can't, please know how grateful I am that you stopped by. I would also like to thank my high school English teacher, Mrs. Vaccaro, who introduced me to Pride and Prejudice, and members of the Academy... Oh, sorry. That's not my gig. Anyway, it was a blast. How am I going to celebrate? By doing my taxes! What a comedown.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I loved your blog tour, Mary, and all the different places you took us. I've been back to most of the blogs and bookmarked a few favorites.

    The best part was the different takes on your book at each site. Congratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful blog tour and a great new book!

    ReplyDelete