Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week Three of the Blog Tour - The Bus Rolls On to Diary of an Eccentric

Here I am more than halfway through my blog tour, and my stop today is at one of my favorite blogs: Anna's Diary of an Eccentric. Anna is not only a terrific blogger, but she is a wonderful and warm lady who is very gracious with authors (old hands as well as those just starting out). Along with Serena from Savvy Verse and Wit, Anna sponsors War Through the Generations. This year is dedicated to books about the Civil War, but in their archives are lists of great books about Vietnam and World War II as well. I hope you will stop by Anna's blog as she is hosting a GIVEAWAY of The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy. See you there.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mary! It's always a pleasure to have you as a guest.

    ReplyDelete