Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Second Stop on the Blog Tour


The Perfect Bride for Mr. DarcyI hope you will stop by Serena's Savvy Verse and Wit, the second stop on my blog tour. Serena invited me to write a post on my research process and visits to England.

This is such a cool site. Serena has pictures of all the sites I mention, such as Warwick Castle and Winchester Cathedral. You don't have to leave her blog or stop reading my brilliant post in order to see where I've been. :) Sourcebooks is also providing two copies of my books as giveaways. Hope you will come by.

4 comments:

  1. Mary, I wish you all the very best for your exciting blog tour. I have read Laurel Anns review with you.

    Great stuff, Mary.

    All the very best,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your blog tour, Mary. I hope you meet many new friends along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your interview on "savvy". I loved the info about your trips to the U.K.

    ReplyDelete