Sunday, January 9, 2011

Downton Abbey Begins Tonight

 
Upstairs
 Downton Abbey begins tonight. There has been so much buzz about this new series that I can hardly wait for it to start. I was a faithful viewer of the original Upstairs/Downstairs before the invention of VCRs. You were watching it or you were missing it. There was nothing in between. So get those recorders all set up. Here is the schedule from PBS because I'm sure you will want to watch it again and again.

Downstairs
 And so it begins!

4 comments:

  1. Squeee! Can't wait. Feel like making popcorn. May pre-order this from Amazon too...

    Cheers and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    I'm ready to go. Got my snack all picked out. :) Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of it now that it's been on? I enjoyed it. it has enough people that we love to hate. I really detest the first footman, the lady's maid and the duke. The scene with the Duke and footman was kind of revolting but very telling. I loved the castle, the architecture, the clothing, the theme. I'm interested in seeing how the daughters develop. I ordered it on deepdiscounts and it shipped today. I hear season 2 is in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't watched it yet. Have it on DVR. Maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete