Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Post on Historical Hussies

Blog Tour Stops at Historical Hussies
I have a guest post today on Historical Hussies. I was asked to write about what Regency Era ladies would have read and how they entertained themselves. I hope you will stop by and comment. :)

Historical Hussies (from their blog): Joyce Moore, Donna Hatch, Jen Childers, and Linda Banche are historical fiction authors (well,okay, we confess; we're historical junkies) who decided there's a real need for a blog that covers everything historical, from ancient wedding traditions, Irish food, Roman Warfare, Regency Clothing, SCA garb -- you get the idea. So keep watching our blog for informative tidbits that just might figure in your next book, or give you some useless trivia to spout at the next party when you can't think of a thing to say.

Linda Banche was good enough to review The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    You are everywhere on the blogosphere lately. Congrats! You must be exhausted by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three more posts, and I can get off the blog tour bus. It's been fun, but I imagine that at this point, people are sick of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to start paying more attention here Mary. You do have such good articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying your tour, Mary, tho I don't leave a comment every time. Some of the blogs you visit are new to me, so that's been a treat. The Historical Hussies are now bookmarked, as they post such a variety of stuff that I want to keep checking back.

    A Blog Tour - how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trez and Lucy, Thanks for dropping by. :) Mary

    ReplyDelete