Friday, November 26, 2010

My Dog Feels Left Out

I have been getting nothing but grief from our dog since I posted Lucy's picture last week in connection with my post, Kitten Overboard, at Austen Authors. So in order to keep the peace around the Simonsen house, I am posting a photo of Irish in her Halloween costume. (She was a butterfly or an angel.) Irish was discovered by my daughter, Meg, at the pound, and eventually made her way to my house where she is the adored pet of my daughter, Kate. Irish is a Whippet/German Shepherd mix and is as neurotic as they come and the worst guard dog ever. But we love her. So may I present Irish.

3 comments:

  1. Mary, your dog has a Halloween costume!!!!!!

    He looks great.

    All the best,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, my dog has a Halloween costume. Meg's dog, who has a lower jaw that juts out, was Dracula.

    ReplyDelete