Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pride and Prejudice - The Perfect Cast - POLL

From an earlier poll on this blog, it was determined that Colin Firth was the perfect Mr. Darcy . He bested Matthew Macfadyen by twenty percentage points. However, I would like to put together the perfect Pride and Prejudice cast from the three latest adaptations of P&P. We shall begin with the female lead, Elizabeth Bennet: Elizabeth Garvie (1980), my personal favorite, Jennifer Ehrle (1995), and Keira Knightley (2005).

Once, we determine who will play opposite Colin Firth in my perfect P&P, we shall cast Lizzy's parents, her sisters, the Bingleys, and George Wickham, and so it begins. Please cast your vote in the sidebar.

If you have comments or would like to start a write-in campaign for Greer Garson, please leave your comments here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this, perfect P&P cast. I wonder what the final result will be.

    ReplyDelete