Monday, September 6, 2010

Launch of Austen Authors

Writers of Jane Austen Fiction
cordially invite you to the launch of


and to share in our passion for her world
... because there’s never enough Jane Austen.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company on
Monday, September 6, 2010, and daily thereafter.

During our Launch Extravaganza throughout September, there will be posts by many of your favorite Austen-related fiction writers (including me) as well as contests, quizzes, a scavenger hunt, oodles of information, spotlight guest Amanda Grange (Mr. Darcy Vampyre), new release parties, author introductions, entertainment, humour, polls, secrets, recipes, games galore, and giveaways of gifts and books from the authors and their publishers.

My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company. ~ Jane Austen ~

P.S. Scavenger hunt answers should be placed in comment section of Austen Austhors at http://www.austenauthors.com/. :)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looks great! I think the idea itself is wonderful, and the webpage looks great. I'll be one happy lurker.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary. Monday morning again.
    I've just been over to your new site,Austen Authors. It looks great. I hope it's very successful for you and the other authors.
    Great pic by the way, Mary!!!!!!.

    All the best,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Irena and Tony. And thanks, Tony, for the compliment on the pic. Unfortunately, that is the best pic I had. I was thinking of using Ava Gardener in her prime, hoping no one would notice. LOL Thanks to both for looking in on the blog. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new site. Since I read so many of the authors on it it's very convenient for me. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete