Thursday, July 8, 2010

What's Coming Up on This Blog?

This past week, I have been editing my second novel, The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy, for my publisher, Sourcebooks, which will be in bookstores in December. This is my last opportunity to go over the book and make changes before it goes to proofs, where I can only correct typos. As a result, I haven't been paying too much attention to my blog. However, sometime next week, I will have a short story to share. In the meantime, I will post different "stuff" until I can get my story up. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to your novel novel coming out! I wish you good luck with the finishing touches and all. I know that's important.

    And yay, new story! I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to your novel novel coming out! I wish you good luck with the finishing touches and all. I know that's important.

    And yay, new story! I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Irena. I'm really looking forward to its release.

    ReplyDelete