Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mr. Darcy Takes the Plunge

May I introduce you to J. Marie Croft, the brilliant author of Mr. Darcy Takes the Plunge, "a pun-filled tale featuring Jane Austen's, Pride and Prejudice characters with some added or addled, missing or missish, modified or mortified, healthier, wealthier, or wiser."

This wonderful novel will be published by Rhemelda Publishing in November. If you love humor, puns, and excellent writing, or if you need a break from a hectic day or just a laugh, you need to pre-order this book. Over the years, I have read hundreds and hundreds of book, but it is a rare find when you can pick up a book that makes you laugh out loud. Mr. Darcy Takes the Plunge is such a book. I hope you will visit Miss Croft's website by clicking on the link above. More info as it becomes available.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Thanks for letting us know about it Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I'm blushing because of your kind words and also due to the fact that I just now read your post from July 27. So the mystery of why my website had an increase of visits on that date may finally be solved. Although you're the reason I got hit so many times, I'm tickled pink rather than black and blue. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete