Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pride and Prejudice Without Zombies with Laurel Ann and Austenprose

Laurel Ann is getting ready to rock and roll (or at least dance a cotillion) at Austenprose. Below is the schedule for reading Pride and Prejudice. For more information, visit Laurel Ann's blog.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Reading Schedule:

Wednesday, June 16th – Chapters 1 – 7
Saturday, June 19th – Chapters 8 – 14
Wednesday, June 23rd – Chapters 15 – 21
Saturday, June 26th – Chapters 22 – 28
Wednesday, June 30th – Chapters 29 – 35
Saturday, July 03rd – Chapters 36 – 42
Wednesday, July 07th – Chapters 43 – 49
Saturday, July 10th – Chapters 50 – 56
Wednesday, July 14th – Chapters 57 – 61

This is a great opportunity to comment on one of the world's greatest novels and a source of income for me. Hope you will join in. Mary

2 comments:

  1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is one of the funniest book titles I've seen in the bookstore. Have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't read it and won't. I don't like the cover or the premise. I do werewolves, not zombies. My werewolf would never suck anyone's blood--a human's anyway. Missed you in TX.

    ReplyDelete