Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For American History Readers

I know that this blog primarily deals with Austen fan fiction. However, I would like to point out two excellent novels by Frances Hunter, To the Ends of the Earth: The Last Journey of Lewis and Clark and her most recent novel, The Fairest Portion of the Globe. If you are interested in the early history of the United States and its westward expansion, you will really want to read these books. Another reason is that I did a blurb for the cover of The Fairest Portion of the Globe. Isn't that reason enough to buy the book? I have reviews of both novels on Amazon and Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, thank you so much for plugging our books! We appreciate your kind words and positive reviews. And, I must say, Mary's cover blurb alone makes The Fairest Portion of the Globe worth the price.

    ReplyDelete