Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

This award was given to my blog by Meredith Esparza. The rules for the award are: accept the award; post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave you the award along with his or her blog link; pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered and remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. I did all that (because I was never the one to break a chain letter), so here are my top 15 blogs. The envelope please.

Austenesque Reviews - Jane Austen World - Austen Prose - Jane Austen in Vermont - Monica Fairview (The Other Mr. Darcy) Home Site
Jenny Loves to Read - Books Like Breathing - The Burton Review - The Book Shelf - All About Romance
Enchanted by Josephine - Historical Hussies - Frances Hunter's American Heroes Blog - Dickensblog - Italian-American Girl

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your list! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete