Sunday, November 29, 2009

Grade A Review from Books Like Breathing for Searching for Pemberley

I received a terrific review from Grace Lociano's blog. Here is a part of the review. For the entire review, please visit Books Like Breathing

I really liked that this was a mix of historical fiction and a Jane Austen sequel. Two of my very favorite genres mixed into one book. The premise of this novel was also really great. The idea of Lizzy and Darcy being real people made me do a mini-happy dance. I think that it is a dream every Pride and Prejudice fan has…that their hero and heroine really had that beautiful love story... Overall, this was one of the most fun experiences that I have had reading a Jane Austen sequel in a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something really different. I can’t wait for Simonsen’s next books. Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment